Dustin is working late tonight. This is what kind of night we're having with out him. :) (I only had to tell them not to dip the popsicles in the bubbles a couple of times...)And it made for an easy clean up. Good thing!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks like it was so much fun. Your posts a great to read.
what a great idea! and happy belated b-day! oh and about the rainbow cake - um yeah, food coloring over load but you couldn't taste it. The food coloring went along way so i didn't have to use too much and i used the no flavor red.
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
8 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun. Your posts a great to read.
Now that's a smart mama! :)
what a great idea! and happy belated b-day! oh and about the rainbow cake - um yeah, food coloring over load but you couldn't taste it. The food coloring went along way so i didn't have to use too much and i used the no flavor red.
What a smart idea! I doubt my girls would heed the "no dipping in the water" rule. Your boys are so cute!
What a smart idea! I doubt my girls would heed the "no dipping in the water" rule. Your boys are so cute!
What a fun mom! That Jensen cracks me up.
What a great idea! Dustin sure missed out! What cute kids you have!
I bet that's a bath they'll remember!
Post a Comment