Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Baby" J isn't a baby anymore!

Jensen turns 2 today! We just love this little guy and love the age that he is at right now. Happy Birthday Jensen!(I know, I know, lots of photos, just some of my favorites, and I have no idea how to do those cute collages. But you gotta enjoy Jensen full size, he's got too much personality to be collaged anyway.)

7 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENSEN!!! So fun! I can't believe this little guy is 1! I'm just glad that we were able to hang out this summer so I feel like I really know him! And yes - he is too much personality to be collaged! :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!

Niki said...

Happy Birthday! That seemed to go by really fast. By the way, there is a house down the street for sale if you know you want to be neighbors--that would be fun, then I could meet your cute kids in person! I can't believe how long it has been.

JuliaGulia said...

Happy Birthday Jensen! Wow I can't believe he is already two.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Jensen!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Jensen!! I can not believe he is already 2!!! WOW time sure goes by fast. Love ya!

Our Little Family said...

Tell me where the name Jensen came from! we love it so much!! He's so cute!!

Maren and Dustin said...

Lanece, Jensen is actually my maiden name. When I suggested it to Dustin I was joking, but he really liked it, and so here he is. It has been a perfect match.