My kids have had an odd week, with both parents being gone (at different times) for days at a time, snow, sunshine, and the sudden departure of our neighbors with the beloved dogs. Carson was most upset about the latter, so when I heard one of our friends' cat had baby kittens, I knew I found a perfect saturday morning distraction. Since Dustin had to work (yet again) this morning, we found it a good opportunity to stop by and see the new additions. You always forget how small newborn babies are!


My kids were totally disinterested in the babies, but wanted to play with the mom instead! When some other neighbor friends stopped by and started holding the kittens, Carson finally got the courage to hold one himself.

Thanks Brooke, for letting my kids come and terrorize your animals! :)
On another note, after our freak appearance of snow this week, we are now enjoying a beautiful day with our windows open.
4 comments:
Man, you're quick. And no problem. It's nice to have visitors every once in a while.
Yeah, it's a slow day here! :)
I think your kids need a cat!
(Do you want one of mine?)
p.s. Congrats on the bun in the oven. I hope its a little girl!
Ha, ha, Michelle! I doubt our kids will ever have pets, least of all cats! But I don't have a problem with letting them enjoy other people's animals.
Post a Comment