Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lots of Love

Happy Valentines Day. The boys enjoyed a breakfast of mini heart shaped pancakes. They also had some Valentines hung on their doors, which they noticed very first thing this morning.We love our little boys (even if they're driving us slightly crazy!) and are happy to share the love with them today.

I also got some Valentines gifts. I hope my husband isn't embarrassed by me showing off his gift. (He probably will be.) It is nothing big or fancy, but it's perfect, since big and fancy are just not me anyway. I also splurged on some new dresses for myself. And if you can't see why, you might be blind.

17 comments:

LaNan said...

First of all...CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! And purple looks so good on you. And Dustin did a great job on the ring. It's beautiful! The boys are just adorable too.

Melissa said...

Congrats! That ring is beautiful! Oh, and I like the dress (next time though I would buy one without the pillow built in:) I'm excited for you guys!

SD and EJ said...

Congrats! So exciting! I was just telling Eric a couple of weeks before you told him that you would probably be pregnant soon. Maybe it will be a girl this time. We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast too. And I love Jensen's crinkly nose smile.

Sheri said...

LOVE the ring! But I love the baby bump even more. Horrayyyyyy!!!!

The Liddells said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And, very cute dress. When are you due?

Nycole said...

Congrats!!! You look so cute in your dress! When are you due? Do you know what you are having?

Rebecca said...

Yes that ring is beautiful. But Maren, you are really packing on the pounds. What kind of candy is he feeding you!? Just kidding! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Maren and Dustin said...

Thank you everyone. It's gonna be another long summer for me. I'm due August 27th. (I'll probably have it on Carson's birthday!) I still have a ways till we know what we're having- I look way too big to only be 12 weeks.

Niki said...

Maren, congratulations!! The ring is beautiful. How fun to be adding a new little one to your family. I hope you are feeling well. (:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! :D

Regan said...

Congratulations! It doesn't seem like that long since Jensen was born and we brought you dinner! How exciting!

Kristen said...

Hooray! That's so exciting! Congratulations. I love the ring too - way to go, Dustin!

angela said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations Maren. That's exciting. What a fun love day!

Jenn said...

Love the ring! And congrats on the new dress with the baby bump!! I am so excited for you!!

Kohl said...

Congrats! Love the dress and the cute baby bump! I hope it's a girl! They are so fun! Speaking from experience two boys and then a girl is perfect!! :) Hope you are feeling good!

Lauren B. said...

Congrats!! How exciting!

Our Little Family said...

Cute way to announce it! You look so cute!! I love your fun Valentine's ring too! I'm excited to find out what you guys will have next! :o)