Too bad it's not enough for the boys to play in. It's just cold and really wet outside. Which is no fun to play in at all.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Where am I?
When the weather man says we're going to have a chance for snow, I, of course, never believe him. But then I went outside and actually saw this:
(Can you see the little flakes falling?)
Too bad it's not enough for the boys to play in. It's just cold and really wet outside. Which is no fun to play in at all.
Too bad it's not enough for the boys to play in. It's just cold and really wet outside. Which is no fun to play in at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL! My kids were still trying to play it in though! :)
While you were having Utah weather, we were having Texas weather! I always wanted to change lives for a day ;) ha ha!
funny you got snow yet we in spokane have none! WEIRD
Post a Comment