Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh What a Night

So even though my birthday was last week, Dustin threw me a big 30th Birthday Bash last night. It was awesome! We rented out a laser tag place and spent the evening with our ward friends playing games and eating food. (Oh! All. The. Food. ...But that's another story!)(This is my favorite of Jensen- I love this little guy!)

There were plenty of fun games for the kids.I think the adults had fun, too.


We also played lots of games of laser tag...which of course we have no pictures of! Thanks Josh (one of our awesome home teachers) for showing us all how it's done and winning every game!

This was Dustin and I at the end of the night.We wore ourselves out with all the fun, but thankfully we didn't have to clean up a thing! And of course the night wouldn't have been half as great as it was without my mother-in-law. She helped feed my kids, played games with them, and she even got them in their jammies, brought them home and put them to bed for us! I could not thank her enough!

I told Dustin that I didn't want any presents for my birthday, but I did want a really fun and memorable party. I got just what I ordered. Thank you, Dustin, and thanks to everyone who came to help make my night so wonderful.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you had a fun birthday, bummed we had to miss!

Jen said...

So glad you had a good time. Sorry we had to miss it!

Niki said...

So much fun! I'm glad you had fun.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Maren! What a fun party! Too bad we couldn't have joined in the fun...sounded like a blast. Welcome to the thirties. It's not as bad as you would expect!

Sheri said...

Looks like a blast - wish we were there!! Happy Birthday.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

WHAT!?!? Not only did I miss your birthday, but it was your 30th??? I am officially the worst sister in law in the whole world! Hope you had so much fun and ate lots of cake! :)
ps-I love the nap mats! I think you need to make a pattern and send it to me! :) They would make such fun gifts!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jenn said...

Looks like a blast!!! Glad it was a memorable Birthday, even without us!

Lauren B. said...

Happy 30th!!! Looks like an awesome party!