Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

In case you didn't know, we've spent the last 2 weeks under quarantine due to the flu and various infections. It was quite the way to send out 2009. But now that 75% of the Brudnicki's are finally feeling better, we're hoping in the coming 2010 we will be rid of sickness of all kinds! (Well, we can hope any way.) Thank you to all who have helped us out in the last couple weeks (especially Dustin's parents who rang in the new year by having our kids over for a sleep over last night!!!) Happy New Year.

4 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Yuck. I'm sorry. We've been lucky so far and none of us have been sick except for little colds. Hopefully it will stay that way. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Jen said...

Happy New Years to the Brudnicki's!!! I'm so glad you all are starting to feel better! Please call me if you need anything! {{{Hugs!}}}

Michelle said...

I hope the last 25% feels better soon!

Jenn said...

Thanks for passing it our way!! Adam and I have had the stomach flu and barley got feeling better, and now the colds have hit. I am glad you are mostly feeling better. There is still hope for us ;) Happy New Year!! Luv ya!