
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Here's a little peek into our Christmas. Unfortunately, this year we were all under the weather (thankfully the little boys took the brunt of it earlier in the week) but Christmas still went on! Thank you to all our family who sent gifts to us. As you can tell, Carson and Jensen were pretty pleased with everything. And we hope all our blogging friends had a wonderful Christmas, too.





And my apologies to my family who I didn't get to talk to. I seriously have no voice, and pretty much spent the day sleeping on my in-laws couch- I will try to call you all this weekend!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like boys had fun! Jensen had the right idea! Jason and I did the same thing! LOL! Hope you all feel better! Hugs!
Merry Christmas to the Brudnicki's!! Hopefully, everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment