Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Actually, I'm not, but we thought we might actually see some flakes today deep in the heart of Texas. I know there were people who claimed they saw some this afternoon, but if it came down in Kyle, it must have avoided our house. That's okay. We're good without snow.

But it was cold, so we busted out these hats that Grandma Jensen made for the boys last winter when we came to Utah!Jensen's little face peeking out of this ridiculously cute hat just made my day!!!!!

And here's what Carson looks like without his hands over his face.(Now I'm really thankful he didn't have this shiner last week for family pictures!!!) One of my friends commented on how cute he looked with a black eye- funny kid!

And just for fun- A rare shot of me with the boys. I was reading bedtime stories and Dustin couldn't help taking a picture of the boys cuddled up with me.

5 comments:

The Liddells said...

The snow missed my house, too! But I really am thankful for that.

Niki said...

Boys are so much fun (well so are girls too). I think girls like to dress up like princesses and boys like to dress up like snowman. You can come up here and see the snow, we need new neighbors--so you don't have to wait until we are in heaven to be my neighbor (:

Maren and Dustin said...

Niki, I opened something up from high school a few weeks ago and it made reference to how you would tell me all your secrets when you were 30 and had 3 kids (or maybe it was when I was 30 and had 3 kids?) At any rate, I'll be 30 next month... and you're well past the 3 kid mark... so... :)

Love ya!

Jen said...

I think we blinked when it snowed! ;) Those hats are adorable and so are your boys!!!

Lauren B. said...

Your boys are soo cute!!