Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joy to the World

Doesn't this look like two little brothers who are joyful?This actually started out with Jensen hitting Carson, then upon getting scolded, J gave him a hug and said "sorry." The one hug led to 2, and then 3, and then the tackling ensued. They were both laughing so cute and I knew the moment had to be captured (for me, and for them!)

And I caught this on camera last night. How precious is this little boy arranging this little nativity? It makes my heart warm, and gives me great joy.I hope that I can slow things down a bit, and continue to find many more joyful "snap shots" in this special month.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE both of those pictures!!!

starstruck_texan said...

is that the fisher price nativity??? Savannah and Seth have been playing with ours all day. Glad to see that your boys enjoy it as much as ours.

starstruck_texan said...

is that the fisher price nativity??? Savannah and Seth have been playing with ours all day. Glad to see that your boys enjoy it as much as ours.

Maren and Dustin said...

Yes, Lisa, it is. We got it as a gift when Carson was little, and it is well loved (by all kids who come to our house!)