Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hair

While I personally love long hair on my self, I do not like long hair on my boys. Dustin is always asking me to grow their hair out. Carson's used to be longer, but it also used to be thinner. But not anymore. Now he has hair like my little brother. It's like a bush- it's thick and grows straight out of his head- a straight fro, if you will. Which means this kid needs to be on a 2 week hair cutting schedule. But since this last month was a bust, we let a lot of things go. Hair was one of those things. Hence, Carson's wild bed head this morning.
Looks like I might be getting out the clippers today for a little shave.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am not good at cutting my kids' hair. I love it longer! But I can see what you mean; that is one crazy bed head!

Niki said...

I am a sharp-short-haircut lover on my boys (all 3 of them) as well. I'm glad that you are all feeling better. It's not a fun way to spend the holidays.

Jen said...

He's still a cutie - bedhead and all! ;)

SD and EJ said...

That is a perfect description of Eric's hair! I wish he was on a 2-week hair cutting schedule; it gets a little crazy sometimes. I love Carson's bed head.

Our Little Family said...

Your family is adoreable!! So good to hear from you guys and we're so excited to keep in touch!! :)
love,
the mcdonald's