Tonight we had English Muffin Pizzas for dinner. I remember making these when I was young. They are fast, easy, and fun for kids to make. Carson likes to help put the sauce on.

Once Jensen figured out that the cheese was supposed to go on the pizzas (as opposed to the pan) he was a pro.

Once they're topped, they only have to bake till they're warm and the cheese is melted.

And it has been our experience, that kids usually eat something that they helped make.


(But let's be honest, these are not gourmet. The adults found them to be much more palatable if we toasted the muffins in the toaster before topping and baking. But they are fun, and they are fast and easy...and the experience is sometimes more important than the rest.)
3 comments:
Man! They are sure getting bigger and cuter everyday! That is a great idea. I usually do pida bread as my crust. Fun Fun!
Jenn, I bet pitas probably are better! And they are getting big...too big!
We love making our own pizzas on any type of bread (usually french bread or quesadilla style with tortillas)- but I've never tried english muffins. Thanks for the idea!! :)
Post a Comment