At the end of the day (from about 1-2pm) they have a nap time until the parents arrive to pick up their kids. The parent packet suggested that you send your child with some kind of nap mat or blanket to sleep on. Carson hasn't napped regularly since this summer, but I thought a special nap mat might help him at least settle down and be quiet. So after a little online research I found a design that looked good. I also figured it would be easy enough to make (and about 1/2 the price). And that is just what we did. It was perfect because Carson got to pick out the fabric that he wanted (Cars, of course) and I got a fun project to work on. And since I discovered that Jensen was equally excited about this...and I had plenty of supplies, I ended up sewing two.
Carson likes that he can fold it up and carry it.

It's cute and apparently very comfortable, because when I went to pick him up, he was dead asleep! Maybe all I needed was a nap mat?

4 comments:
Impressive Maren! You're so talented.
I'm jealous your 4 year old will still even entertain the idea of a nap. Austin's already down to every other day and Bryce was DONE by his third birthday. Cute project!
You are one talented lady! I miss you making me things!
Fun! You have some mad sewing skills!
Post a Comment