Yup, 5=3-6. No, it's not a complex math problem. Or one that is just simply wrong. It's the newest equation for this little guy:

The 5 would represent that today he is 5 weeks old. Today it was also necessary to put him in his 3-6 month clothes. (I probably could have made the switch days ago, but my weekend was a little too slammed to wash, pack and unpack baby clothes.) Apparently Mason did not get the memo that babies are supposed to be cute and little for as long as possible…instead of the opposite! (Good thing he's still cute!)

Of course, baby brother could not have the spotlight to himself. I guess there could be worse things than my boys wanting their picture taken every time they see a camera out!

(And I couldn't help but post this one, even if Mason is crying, and I cut off Carson's head. It was still too cute.)
3 comments:
Cohen already wears 12 month clothes and he's only 4 months. I like it; the less fragile they are, the better, in my opinion. That last picture is so cute!
Your boys are so cute. They really have there own looks.
If you ask me Mason was practically a toddler when you had him! :) I'm surprised you haven't had to put him in bigger clothes! Looks like you guys are doing well. Hope you are surviving with three boys!
Post a Comment