Sunday, September 12, 2010

Go Grasshoppers!

First off, my sincerest thanks to my good friend, Steph, for taking all these great pictures. Carson and her daughter (and our long time friend) Lusia had their first ever soccer game this past Saturday morning. I, of course, forgot my camera, since I was trying to make it out the door at 8am with a 2 year old and 3 week old…but I digress. The kids had a good time, and we're really excited for a fun season. I think we must have the best coach in the league- he was super nice and great with the kids.

Here's Carson during their pre-game practice. (I love the intensity!)Getting pumped up by cheering their newly acquired team name- the Grasshoppers. (The kids chose and voted- is that not the cutest?)Ready to kick-off… well, not quite sure what Carson is ready for in this picture. What is it and this kid making faces?Kicking the ball in. Once again with the super intense face! I love this kid!And finally, Carson and Lusia. So cute. Someday they will want to strangle Steph and I for taking all of these kinds of pictures of them.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Super fun! I loved it when Ben played soccer. I felt like an official mom. It's one thing to have kids and raise them and stuff...it's a whole other thing to have kids, raise them, AND drive them to all the places they need to be. I think that's when it sunk in to me that I really was a mom. Anyway, I hope you have fun with it!