Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Sad Goodbye

We had to say goodbye to Grandma Jensen today. I know that this trip ended up being a lot longer than we anticipated, but I was really thankful that she was able to spend so much time here with us. She was such a huge help.My mom is the kind of mom you want to come when you have a baby.
She entertained Carson and Jensen.
She helped with meals.
She washed laundry.
She vacuumed.
She went grocery shopping for me.
She helped Jensen in the bathroom.
She put kids to bed.
She made me take naps.
She kept me company.
She held Mason.
She even sacrificed her own sleep to settle a newborn in the middle of the night so that I could sleep.
Thank you, Mom. We miss you already.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Maybe your Mom wants to come to my house...?

Niki said...

Awwww, moms are the best. Now remember, a (very) wise person told me that you have 3 months before people think you should be getting back to normal. Yet again, maybe it was 6 months. I would go with the 6 months if I were you.