Thursday, September 9, 2010
Stats
I took Mason into the doctor for his 2 week check up yesterday. Despite losing 12 oz in just a couple days of his birth, he has more than gained it back! He now weighs a whopping 11lbs 3 oz, and stretches out to 23". This puts him above the 97th percentile for both height and weight. It's funny, because he just looks like a big boy. Carson didn't hit 11lbs until he was 2 months old! We'll see if he continues to be big, or if he'll average out as time goes by. (Dustin's hoping for his all-star giant child…)
And so far, Carson and Jensen remain just as smitten as the rest of us. I'm content to enjoy the love and affection while it lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ya know he looks like Dustin to me. I bet he gets that all the time.
Post a Comment