And here is our attempt at Dustin taking a picture of me and Mason. The only thing Dustin hates more than being in a picture, is quite possibly, actually taking a picture. Yup, this shot of me with my triple chin was the best I could get from him. But it is sweet of Mason looking up at me. I'll give him that.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Mr. Mason is 1 Month
4 weeks. Really? Sad thing is, is that I know in another month I'll be saying something similar. I guess it's true, the more you have, the faster they grow. (And the bigger they seem… or really are in our case!)
(I forgot about this cute onesie that we have. It makes me smile. Can you read it?)
And here is our attempt at Dustin taking a picture of me and Mason. The only thing Dustin hates more than being in a picture, is quite possibly, actually taking a picture. Yup, this shot of me with my triple chin was the best I could get from him. But it is sweet of Mason looking up at me. I'll give him that.
And here is our attempt at Dustin taking a picture of me and Mason. The only thing Dustin hates more than being in a picture, is quite possibly, actually taking a picture. Yup, this shot of me with my triple chin was the best I could get from him. But it is sweet of Mason looking up at me. I'll give him that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe he's already a month old! Man, time flies!
Post a Comment