Okay, so I know I just posted last week about Carson playing soccer. But he had a super great time this week, too.

Our friend, Steph, took these great pictures again. She's pretty much the team photographer now- I love it! She even snapped this one of Jensen!

This week Carson had a particularly great time, because he scored not 1, but TWO goals! Here he is kicking the ball into the net. He was so excited! (Dustin was rather proud that Carson finally got into it, and he made the only goals on our team. :)) I have to say, I was rather pleased myself. Way to go Carson!

(And no, this is not Carson showing you the peace sign. He's telling me from across the field that he scored TWICE! - As if I didn't see!)
2 comments:
I can't wait until Ash and Cohen play soccer. Way to go, Carson!
so fun! can't wait for this in a few years!
Post a Comment