Friday, September 17, 2010
3's
I know I'm late on the "3 weeks" post for Mason. But we took some pictures today of our gigantic baby brother to show him off to all our far away friends and family.
Can you believe this is a 3 week old baby? He's about 12lbs now…maybe more. Every time I pick him up I think, "Man, you are so heavy!" And he's long, too. He barely fits in my lap anymore. I think we're going to have to put away the 0-3 month clothes and pull out the 3-6 months pretty soon. That just blows my mind!
If Mason is crying, Jensen can be heard saying, "Mason-Mason. IT'S! O! K! Mommy is coming!" Jensen has also been known to tell a joke or two to his infant brother. :) Carson likes to sit next to Mason, especially when his eyes are open. He likes to talk to him, and if he's fussing, Carson likes to sing silly made up songs to distract him. I'm very glad I have two sweet helpers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment