Here are a couple of the pictures for your enjoyment.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
6 Week Pictures
I had Mason's pictures taken today. (Funny thing, as I was leaving an employee asked if I had my baby's picture "made" today. It made me laugh, because only people from the south say that.) He was such a good baby, and we got a couple of cute shots. I took them in his blessing outfit, which I was seriously worried would not fit him. It's snug, but it does fit. Good thing we're blessing him on Sunday, because if we wait any longer, he would have to wear something else! It's the same outfit that Carson and Jensen both wore, so I'm glad Mason will be able to be blessed in it, too.
Here are a couple of the pictures for your enjoyment.


This is my favorite. Mason has been smiling lately, and although we couldn't capture a big baby smile, we did catch this cute little one. I love it so much, it will now be in my sidebar!
Here are a couple of the pictures for your enjoyment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's so cute and SO big! I think he looks so different from Carson and Jensen (but I don't really know what they looked like as babies).
So cute! I remember that little outfit. :) I'm glad that Mason can barely squeeze into it! I love the one of him yawning. I remember how my kids always loved the baby yawns! :)
Those turned out really nice.
I am glad he can fit into the same blessing outfit. I am sad that this is the only nephew I will not be at the baby blessing, so far away. Love the last picture as well.
Post a Comment