Monday, October 11, 2010

Mason's Baby Blessing

Mason was blessed in church yesterday. There were actually 3 babies in our ward who were blessed. Mason was the youngest…but certainly not the smallest! He was very well behaved during the blessing. And Dustin did a wonderful job.

This was the picture we took after church. I look horrible. It was a long weekend, and after getting all 3 boys (and myself) ready and to church on time, all on my own, I was not picture ready.We wish more of our family members had been able to be here, but it was a nice opportunity for our good friends to stand in the circle to bless our precious boy.

4 comments:

Niki said...

You look great! All new moms look tired because they are. And getting 1 child ready for church by yourself is hard. Blessing days are great, but tiresome! We had Lydia's blessing at home when she was a week and a half so Grant's mom could be there too, and I decided that was the best way to go!

Jenn said...

Oh, I wish we could have come. I am glad that it went well. Miss you guys! BTW- you look great!

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

How special! I wish we would have known...we would definitely have been there! Nice pic of all of you!

Michelle said...

Cute family picture! I'm glad you had a nice day.