Anyway, I never thought my boys looked like each other, but after this, I'm rethinking that! Can you tell who is who?
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Who's Who
Inspired by a *comment made by my sister-in-law, I decided to take a look at pictures of each of my boys as babies. *BTW, what's up with all you readers who don't comment. I mean, you don't have to comment on every post I write, but a few comments here and there would be nice. Come on, show me a little love. :)
Anyway, I never thought my boys looked like each other, but after this, I'm rethinking that! Can you tell who is who?

Anyway, I never thought my boys looked like each other, but after this, I'm rethinking that! Can you tell who is who?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
ok, yeah this must be for me. one of those that like to check on their friends real quick but not one to comment (he he he)... sorry
I do like the idea of looking at all the boys as babies, good idea! and i promise to comment more from here on out!
Carson, Mason, Jensen - great blog post idea... ;-)
Carson, Mason, Jensen - great blog post idea... ;-)
In order of photo: Carson, Mason, and Jensen. Right? They sure are handsome!!
Brud, Bruder, and Brudest
Yup, I'm going with Carson, Mason, Jensen too. Carson and Jensen have their own distinct look and I think Mason is a good mix of his brothers. ALL of them are C-U-T-E!!!
Yes, it's Carson, Mason & Jensen.
Kristen, I totally agree, Mason seems to bridge the gap between the other boys.
Thanks Sheri for the idea. :)
Andy, you crack me up! (I almost put a picture of Carson wearing a onesie that says, "Baby Brud.")
And thanks for leaving comments! :)
They are all so cute! I can tell them all apart but they all have the same nose. Love ya!
They are the cutest! It is so fun to compare kids we are having so much fun trying to figure out which twin looks like which child. Hey I also agree about comments on the blog it hard when no one ever comments!
They do all look like themselves. You can tell they are related but you can still tell them apart. This is good! Trust me. People had a really hard time telling me apart from my sister and it got really annoying :)
Post a Comment