Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Few Pictures


Here are just some of the pictures that I wanted to post from our trip to Utah. Unfortunately blogger is not cooperating, and these are the only pics that would upload for me today. Enjoy for now.Here are the boys with the great Grandmas. They sure did love seeing these cute little guys.

Carson and Jensen playing bubbles with Grandma Jensen. That machine was so cool. I'm seriously tempted to buy one. It pumps out bubbles galore with no effort on my lungs- what could be better?!
Here's the awesome pool that we went to in Washington City. This place was huge, and so much fun. Thanks to my dad- who I think had more fun playing in the water than my boys did!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to see the rest.

Jenn said...

I am glad that you had fun! I wish we were able to come down and see you. Maybe next time.

SD and EJ said...

Fun! I want to go there!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.