I love when Carson gets his hair cut. Every time we do, it makes him look older- more like a little boy and less like a baby. Our friend Rachel cut his hair last night. Only this time, we went for a new style! So in honor of his latest hair makeover, I decided to take a walk down memory lane and reminisce in Carson's hairstyles over the last 3 years.

Carson actually had hair when he was born. It was about the color that Jensen's is now, perhaps a bit more red. But there wasn't much of it... and it didn't stick around for too long.

(I laugh to look at his baldness now, because if you would have told me then how cute my bald baby was, you were likely to
receive a crusty look and hear, "He isn't bald! He has hair, it's just
blond!") However, when it did finally start to grow back, there wasn't much we could do with it!

But by the time Carson was one, he
definitely had hair, and it
definitely was
blond.

Then, it started growing
uncontrollably, so for the last year and a half he's had this crazy mop for a hair-do.

Until finally, last night, when we decided to really take it short. I love the spiky, short hair on him. But it leaves me wondering... who is that cute boy? He kind of looks like my "little" Carson.

4 comments:
He looks like such a handsome little boy! I love the haircut!
What a cutie!!
I know I too can't belive my little boy is 4. They grow up so fast. So we are back in Orem now and when to the PG Maceys and guess who is Manager? Jill, I thought that was so cool! Let me know next time you are up here I would love to see you and your darling family.
What a cute little guy. I love his blue eyes. Thanks for the tip on oatmeal for my baby. I'll have to let you know if Ian likes it better. I'm hoping he will because he still isn't sure about the rice cereal.
Post a Comment