So we finally did it. After 7 years of being married, nearly 2 in our house, and we finally bought a grill. What started out as an innocent trip to Lowes for a look at ceiling fans ended in an all day hunt for this=
Dustin couldn't be more excited. Oh yes, it is the "Char-Broil Quantum" which not only grills- it cooks your food with infrared heat. INFRARED people! Of course we had to test it out, so we threw together a last minute grill out with Dustin's parents. And it was mighty tasty (if I do say so myself). And just in case you were wondering, yes, you're welcome to come over and grill with us anytime!
Our other exciting news came by way of this little guy.
Yesterday Jensen cut his first tooth! 5 months old and already we've got chompers in there. And we're glad to say that cutting it didn't cause him (or us) much distress. The only reason I discovered it was because I let him chew on my finger!
Our other exciting news came by way of this little guy.

4 comments:
Now that is a BBQ! I'm impressed - I think even I could grill on that thing! :) So much fun and definitely a must for summer!
That is an awesome grill! If I am ever in Texas, I will be comin' by for some BBQ! Now, it is Maren's turn to go get something really fun for her!!
OH no, teeth. Austin, who's 11 months, just cut his first tooth two days ago! Babies get big too fast!
That is so funny that you bought a grill after almost 7 years of marriage because we did the same thing this summer and we have almost been married 7 years! Time flies. Enjoy grillin!
Post a Comment