
Here's some more of our pictures from our vacation to St. George, Utah.

Dustin and Carson playing in the "river." If you're ever in St. George and want to check this out, it's downtown, between the old Tabernacle and the Library.

Carson enjoying the splash pad. This thing puts South Park Meadows to shame!

I loved this picture of Jensen. He was quite often found sleeping on my mom's lap in her glider. What cracks me up is the little giraffe under his arm! (He really enjoyed chewing on that poor little toy.)
3 comments:
Jensen is getting so big! Love the chubby babies. It looks like you had fun in St George. I hope it wasn't too hot for you guys.
Well, it was pretty hot, hence all the water play. But it was well worth the heat!
I love how Jensen is hanging on to that giraffe! And man, I can't believe he is so big now. Time flies by when you are looking at other peoples' kids!!
Post a Comment