Thursday, July 10, 2008

5 Months Already!

I can't believe my newborn is 5 months old already. Where did my soft, little, black haired baby go? Now I have a stronger, getting bigger, eating solid food, smiling at everything, and growing new lighter brunette hair baby!

I'm convinced that time goes by even quicker with #2 than #1 did, and that scares me a little for #'s 3-?! Just another reminder to love each day... and to keep up with my blogging, scrapbooking and journal writing!

8 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Are you sure he's only 5 months? He's lookin pretty big in that picture! What a cutie!!

Your comment about your dad in Hawaii made me laugh. Yes, I did put shoes on my kids for school, but I truly wouldn't be surprised if I saw some kids at school with bare feet.

The grocery store is an entirely different matter. My kids go there without shoes about 50 percent of the time!!

Did you know that my last name is German for barefoot - so I have an excuse!

Jenn said...

WOW!! 5 month huh!?! He is so big and cute. I hope we can come and see him before he gets too much bigger and I cant hold him anymore.

Niki said...

Time goes by too fast!! And the older they get the faster it goes. Enjoy each day. Hopefully your kids like to snuggle because that always helps to cherish each day!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute boy and sweet picture!!

Rebecca said...

You're right about it going faster! Number 4 is just flying for me!! He is 7 weeks already. Jensen sure is cute. Treasure all he does--soon he'll be talking back!

SD and EJ said...

He is so big! I hope we get to meet him before he's a little boy and not a baby anymore!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Seriously - Jensen looks huge in his bouncy! Love the updates! Hope you are surviving the TX heat!

Wendy said...

Wow, Maren! Weren't you just pregnant? I can't believe how big he's getting! So precious. If I could give you any wise advice, it would be to enjoy every minute. Ethan is almost 3 and I can't believe it!