Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories...

I got this from my sister-in-law's blog. I've seen it on some others too, and since she invited me to do the same I figured it was time for me to follow the trend. :)

As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just write anything you remember!

Nothing like reminiscing......right?

Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Have fun!

11 comments:

Andy Erekson said...

I remember being at you wedding and walking behind you and Brud and taking pictures.

I also remember when you and Brud came to Provo for a visit and we ate at Wingers, let the chillins play at the mall play thing, went for a drive, and then ate desert at Leatherby's (aka the vomitorium). It was good.

Jenn said...

The trips to the fabric store to get supplies to make me prom, wedding and other dresses, cutting your hair off, and the fun times hanging out! Great times!

Rebecca said...

I remember all the times you came down to help me sew or attempt to sew. How nice you guys were to Kaylee. How your cookies were always good, no matter what. That you used parchment paper. That you let me take your sewing machine to Super Saturday to be used, someone almost broke it, and I was freaking out. Your apartment was the reverse of ours. And the funniest thing I remember (that Dustin may not want to know I remember) is that he runs the shower when he uses the bathroom!

Wendy said...

I remember meeting you and it wasn't until I went to girls night that I realized you did talk. I always thought you were really shy and I learned how much fun you can be!

Lauren B. said...

My memory will have to be of Brud I guess. I still need to meet you and the boys. I remember going to a Blackhawk concert with Brud (who right? - a little known country band.) My parents car was broken in to while we were there. That part wasn't very fun, but everything else was. Brud was always a good friend to me. He was someone I could trust. I have lots of fun memories of him from high school. Just a good friend!

Unknown said...

Okay so how about all the real early morning and I mean EARLY mornings we spent talking and giggling over rolls, cakes, donuts, or anything Dan could pull out of the oven. Hey how about even mocking the night people for not doing the right job!! HA HA HA HA!! Oh, and I loved hanging out too!!

Niki said...

I could write a book on this topic! I'll never forget my counseling sessions, and our rock bets. You know I hate driving, and I would let ANYBODY drive so I wouldn't have to, but when you had that car with the speedometer that didn't work...I remember begging to drive. Oh the memories...really I could fill a book

Sunny said...

The only memory I have with both of you is going golfing at East bay. It was the second time I ever golfed and was HORRIBLE.But you both were so nice to me. And of course it's because of your husband that I met Derek. :)

Amber said...

Well...this is really random, but Maren...we were friends in high school. I actually found your blog today through Bethany's blog, which was linked to Grant Ely's blog, which I found your name and thought I would look and see if it was the same Maren...and it was!!! CRAZY! You have a beautiful family :)

My memory...Stellar D! We were band nerds together

This is Amber Moore by the way (Wagenblast is the new last name). E-mail me at wazzuamba@hotmail.com and we can catch up!

Sheri said...

So many memories - high school: band, double dating, Hyjinks, and your dad forcing me to come over for a fireside at your house. College: living next door, going to the shooting range with Derek and Tim Schmalbeck, the "Hot Guy Wall" I hated you and Ginger put up in my living room.
Austin: serious Settlers nights, lots of good food and Townlake.

Kohl said...

Hey Maren,
I found your blog through Jessica Dinger. I have great memories of being your roommate! We had some great times! Your family is adorable!
Shauna (Hess) Kohl