Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Fun

I've felt like I haven't had much to blog about lately. So I took my camera to the pool today and snapped this of Carson. While I'm not doing anything note worthy, Carson has finally figured out how to "swim" with a floaty ALL BY HIMSELF! (Don't be over-impressed, the water is only 1 1/2' deep here. :))
I wouldn't say he hates the water, in fact he rather enjoys it, but, like always, I have to be an arms distance away (or actually holding him) for him to feel comfortable. So for him to float and play on his own (so that I can sit and hold the baby and chat with my friends) is a big accomplishment! Way to go, little buddy!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Way to go Carson! It was fun to see you guys last night. Thanks for coming. I can't believe how big Carson is...we see you guys a lot more often than we get to see him. He's such a cutie!!

Michelle said...

He is getting so big! Have you taken Jensen swimming yet?

p.s. Check out the website where you got your background. They have made some changes so it will load faster. You have to copy and paste the new html code and it will work a lot better. :o)

Niki said...

Congrats Carson! It is always so much fun (for both mom and child) when a child finds their independence in the water. Happy swimming.

Natalie Jane said...

Saw you on my blog today :) Looks like some good time in the pool.

Lauren B. said...

Carson looks cute. I can tell (just from pictures even) that he is getting to be a tall boy!