We've had some fun with the local wildlife lately at our house. A few weeks ago Carson spoted this little friend in our back yard. We even got to sit outside on the back porch and quietly watch him before he happily hopped through the fence and into the alley.
As for these little guys...well, we've known that we had a lizard that lives in the crack between the house and the brick facade for some time now. But today we discovered that there is not one lizard, but TWO lizards living in that dark little hole. We caught them together this morning puffing up their faces and bouncing up and down.

I must admit, they're fun to watch from the confines of my house, but they're actually pretty big and they creep me out when I'm outside. I have learned to be VERY careful when we go out to get the mail because if we leave the door open, they try to get in! And NO AMOUNT of fun would be had watching lizards inside my house. Yuck.

4 comments:
Those lizards are huge! I'd be creeped out if they got in my house too, but I bet it is fun to watch them outside.
We have tons of lizards here, but not like that. Your lizards are huge! That rabbit is cool, but I don't think I'd be lovin this lizards in my yard!
Lizards huh? Hey, it could be worse, like snakes. I am sure Carson likes to watch them.
How funny! I am such a baby when it comes to lizards!! It's fun for the kids though, right? :)
Post a Comment