Jensen is 6 months now. My, how time has flown by. He has continued to be the mellow, sweet baby that he was when he first came to us. At 6 months he loves to eat solid food, play with toys and flirt with anyone who will look his way.
He loves to play with hair, particularly Dad's and Carson's. He also loves to say "Da, da, da..." which of course makes Dustin so happy.
And he's a pro at sitting up. But alas, he's not the least bit interested in crawling, which doesn't break my heart! I just love this little funny face!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That third picture is so, so cute! I wish you guys lived closer to us!
Time goes by too fast--6 months already!? He is SUPER cute. You're doing a great job, Maren!
I love the last picture with the chubby legs. What a cutie! His face is looking more like a little boy than a baby.
I hope I'm not too late leaving a comment (we've been vacationing). But I just have to say what a cutie he is and how much in common Clark and Jensen have. Clark is now 9 months and still no crawling! We'll have to get those two together.
Time goes by fast. He is so big. I love the 3rd picture, it is the cutest!!!
Post a Comment