Here are a few of the pictures from our latest photo shoot to commemorate Carson's third birthday and Jensen's 6 month milestone. This was also the first time we had the boys professionally photographed together. 



They were both excellent subjects, probably because my kids are photographed so often that they know the drill!

10 comments:
They sure are photogenic. I think they take after Dustin on that one! Ha Ha!
They are really great looking boys. It will be hard to keep the girls away.
So cute! I love the ones of them together.
I was going to say they both have pretty blue eyes, but I guess boys are best described as handsome not pretty. The photos turned out great.
those turned out so cute...you got great ones of them both smiling. Who did them?
those turned out really cute! They are definately looking bigger.
On my goodness, you have darling kids and they just keep getting cuter! And of course a Lightning Mcqueen party my boys have had to have theirs too! How wonderful that Disney finally made a movie for the boys!!
Your boys are adorable. The pictures look great! I have the hardest time getting both my boys to smile and look at the camera at the same time. It looks like you have trained your boys well!
I must say, the pictures we took turned out great, even though I didn't love the photographer. It was a guy and he was really disconnected from my kids- he never even called them by name! I'm just going to chalk up the cute photos to my cute kids!
Yes, cute kids = cute pictures! And your kids are really cute!!
Those pictures turned out so cute!! Your boys are gorgeous :)
Post a Comment