We’ve been having a great time here in St. George, Utah with my parents. I was initially nervous about coming for 2 weeks instead of our regular 1 week trip. But I’m so glad I took Dustin’s advice because it has enabled us to relax and enjoy our time (instead of feeling rushed to do everything!)
Carson and Jensen have been having fun visiting with family and mostly playing in the water. We loved this awesome park in downtown St. George with a splash pad and kid friendly “river.” We can hardly wait until Dad gets here on Friday to join us!
Unfortunately, my parents have THE WORST internet service on the planet (Dad quit being such a cheap skate and get some real internet service!) so I am unable to post any of the adorable pictures that we've taken so far. For all our adoring fans, you may just have to wait until next week when I get home to my glorious high speed internet to see any of our trip.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad you are having fun! Are you guys going to try to make it down to So Cal? I would love it since its not working out for us to come up there. We would love to see you!
A vacation sounds so fun!! Enjoy it!
It sounds like you guys are having tons of fun, except I bet it is horribly hot there. I do not understand how people live without high speed internet. Your brother would seriously die without it.
i wish your folks still lived here that way i'd get to see you again! :(
i am so glad that you did get such a long vacation. sounds like fun
Post a Comment