I think our children show clues to their personalities from very early on. Even though Carson has always been such a good kid he's also been a bit high strung and a little intense about things. He's also very particular about the way things are done. Even the way he plays tells me that this boy is going to have a little O.C.D. Take his cars, for example. He loves to line them up, as straight as his little hands can make them, and he tends to freak out when one car or truck doesn't cooperate. It's so funny. Lately I've taken some pictures of his obsessive compulsive "play" so that I can forever have a reminder of his quirky behavior.
Jared did that with his cars too. Ty and Ben don't do it as much, but they would be so jealous of your Cars collection. They love Lightening McQueen! Ka-Chow!
Oh our kids would be such good friends. Dallin freaks out if the seam on his socks isn't on the right way. It's great to see the little things that really get to them. (and your house looks so clean...want to come to NC?)
Maren, I was looking at Niki's blog and saw your blog address, cute boys. We just had our 3rd girl. Aren't kids so crazy and so much fun! My email, mgodek@gmail.com
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
8 comments:
i love and hate the car thing too both of my boys do it and if you even breath on them, watch out! no more play time for mommy.
lol
Jared did that with his cars too. Ty and Ben don't do it as much, but they would be so jealous of your Cars collection. They love Lightening McQueen! Ka-Chow!
So funny! I love OCDness.
Oh our kids would be such good friends. Dallin freaks out if the seam on his socks isn't on the right way. It's great to see the little things that really get to them. (and your house looks so clean...want to come to NC?)
That is so funny Bryan does the same thing and then gets so mad if anyone messes up his line. My boys the the cars cars what fun!
Maren, I was looking at Niki's blog and saw your blog address, cute boys.
We just had our 3rd girl. Aren't kids so crazy and so much fun!
My email, mgodek@gmail.com
Marjorie
Oh, I love that. Too funny. Those pictures are classic. I wonder if I did things like that when I was young.
That's funny. Eli does the same thing and he's 8. I think it's the first child thing!
Post a Comment