I know that it is still technically spring, but here in central Texas, it's felt like summer for nearly a month already! In fact, we're on day 25 of record high heat. Today it's supposed to be 100 degrees again. And since there are only 2 ways to stay cool (air conditioning and playing in the water) we've been trying to take advantage of both as much as possible. Here are some pictures we took last week of Carson playing at a local splash pad. It is the most entertaining thing to do on a warm (HOT) day, for kids and adults alike.
Fun! I know, the heat is killin' me! Hey, the nice thing about those splash-pads is you don't have to worry about drowning kiddos! Stay cool this weekend!
that looks like so much fun! wish we had some warm weather up here. Yesterday it snowed up at our property! how sick is that. of course it didn't stick but still... and we had to turn the heat on the night before cause it got down to freezing. Is it really june? anyway, looks like fun!
What a fun day. There are a couple of fountain parks in Salt Lake and I am sure we will enjoy them when Ian is big enough. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving fun comments! I wish we lived closer so our kids could be friends. Next time you are in Salt Lake we will have to get together. Say hi to Brud for me.
Looks like fun! Where is this? I usually just let my kids play in the sprinklers, but I have a feeling when I get the water bill, I'm not going to let them anymore!
We've been married for 14 years and have 4 great boys, Carson (10), Jensen (8) and Mason (5), and Hudson (3). I (Maren) pretty much run this blog (like most other things around here) and do so to satisfy the cravings of all our friends and family to see as much of us as possible, since we are so far removed from most of them in this crazy place called Texas. (P.S. I like to use parenthesis and lots of exclamation points!!!!!)
9 comments:
Fun! I know, the heat is killin' me! Hey, the nice thing about those splash-pads is you don't have to worry about drowning kiddos! Stay cool this weekend!
So true, plus, no swimmy diapers! Since Carson is potty trained, I just make sure I've a dry pair of underwear and we're good to go!
I love those sprinkler parks. This is the first place we've lived that doesn't have one and I miss it!
Carson looks cute!
that looks like so much fun! wish we had some warm weather up here. Yesterday it snowed up at our property! how sick is that. of course it didn't stick but still... and we had to turn the heat on the night before cause it got down to freezing.
Is it really june?
anyway, looks like fun!
Carson is getting so big! He's looking like a little boy instead of a toddler!
We are feelin' your pain. It is so HOT here! We have hit the pool. Carson is so big and handsome especailly all wet!
What a fun day. There are a couple of fountain parks in Salt Lake and I am sure we will enjoy them when Ian is big enough. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving fun comments! I wish we lived closer so our kids could be friends. Next time you are in Salt Lake we will have to get together. Say hi to Brud for me.
Looks like fun! Where is this? I usually just let my kids play in the sprinklers, but I have a feeling when I get the water bill, I'm not going to let them anymore!
This is at South Park Meadows! It's the best park close to shopping ever.
Post a Comment