
I'm so excited that I finally got Jensen's 3 month portraits back. Not only am I glad that I can share them with our family and friends, but I was getting desperate for something to post! I loved this little vignette that the photographer put together for me. Jensen was so good while we took his pictures, and I was glad to finally capture his chubby little smile.

7 comments:
Jensen is so cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!
So cute!! I love the second picture.
Hi, Maren! Remember me? Jane Hansen McCallister. I lived on the first floor at the Riviera. Weren't you Relief Society President? I saw your comment on Rebecca Newcomer's blog and thought I would see if I knew you. It's weird how you run into people in the blogging world. Cute kids. Jensen. . .I get it! Maren Jensen. Good idea.
What a cute baby! Those are great pictures. "Sweet baby J" looks so chubby!! I bet he outweighs my two year olds already! (Not hard to do as Ben isn't even in the 5th percentile for weight yet!)
Sooo cute!
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love that age!!
Okay seriously he is adorable! I am glad to see that he is just as chubby as my little Kyle, I get really tierd of people telling me how chubby he is! Because to me Cubby-ness is DARLING!!! Jensen is so cute!
What a sweet baby, so cute and chubby!
Post a Comment