Friday, May 16, 2008

My New Favorite Thing


My new favorite thing is my ring sling! (Jensen likes it too!) I decided to get one because Jensen wasn't too hot on our other baby carrier. I've discovered that not only is he more comfortable, but so am I. (Thanks Naomi for showing me how to use it!)

And thank you, thank you, thank you to my awesome sister-in-law, Stephanie, who got me hooked on all of her Pink Lemonade stuff. I also adore my nursing cover and diaper caddy (which makes my cute new purse into an awesome diaper bag.) I highly recommend their products!

And I just had to take a picture of Jensen from my point of view. Mom's view is always the best, I've decided. It also cracks me up that Carson is running around like a maniac behind me. Gotta love my sweet boys.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, he is just darlin! I have one of those fun slings but I haven't quite figured it out, sad huh? You would think with three kids I would be a pro but alas I am not! I love Jensen running around in the background. Our boys are energetic too!

Jeff and Stephanie said...

OK - I love the shout out! But more importantly I love that you like your sling and that you are learning to use it! You look great! Love you guys!

SD and EJ said...

That is so cute! I love the colors. And your kids are so cute too.

Jenn said...

I can't believe how big Jensen is getting. Carson is cute playing in the back ground. Hope we can see you guys sometime.

Love ya!