Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Woman in Transition


I've been using this diaper bag (that I got for free from the hospital when CARSON was born) simply because it was utilitarian. It held all of my new mommy junk, but it looks, well.. like this. (Thanks Carson for being my diaper bag model.)

But not anymore! My friend Angela has been selling purses and jewelry for a while now, but I had yet to get my hands on any of it... until today. I'm now the proud owner of this cute purse, which doubles beautifully as a diaper bag. (Check this out for more adorable designs.) Thanks a bunch Angela, and Happy Mother's Day to myself!

4 comments:

SD and EJ said...

That bag is SO cute!

Michelle said...

Who says a diaper bag can't be fun and have some style? I just wonder if Dustin will help you carry it or is it too cute?!

Rebecca said...

Speaking of Mother's Day, Randy and I were just talking about how you must be one of the best Moms. I mean like when you think of a well rounded fun "Mom." You cook, you bake, you sew, you are patient, you're fun, you're pretty...blah blah blah. We think you are great. Happy Mother's Day, Maren.

Sheri said...

OK, adorable bag. I seriously need one, but I'm wondering - does the pocket on the end of yours fit sippy cups and water bottles? I actually really want to know because it's an absolute prereq if it's going to be my diaper bag!