Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We got plenty of yummy treats from our friends, we got to spend time together, and my kids didn't get too spoiled. :)

Here's Mason opening his new car toy. We hope it keeps him from screaming when we go in the car at night.Me and the boys opening up some fun books from Grandma Jensen.Jensen excitedly opening presents.Carson got his "Hamm" piggy bank.All the boys helping Mason with a new shirt from Grandma Brudnicki.Ahhh, some quiet Christmas coloring fun.This is Jensen and his prize winning catch. (Thanks Uncle Jason.)And lastly, Mason gave us all a Christmas present. He started making this hilarious face during dinner and we're still cracking up every time he does it!Thanks to all our family who sent us gifts. We love them all. Hope you had a Merry Christmas, too.

2 comments:

Niki said...

That face is hilarious!! Oh so cute.
I didn't realize how much it means to a mom that kids aren't spoiled until I had some of my own. It is a huge accomplishment to get through a holiday without being spoiled. I still can't believe how clean your house is on Christmas day. How do you do it???

Maren and Dustin said...

Oh Niki, I love you! My house isn't that clean, but I detest clutter in my living/family room, so my kids are constantly helping me clean it up.