What he's not so good at- sleeping through the night. About a week ago he stopped nursing at night. Now, instead of sleeping for 5 hours before waking up to eat, I'm up constantly with him. Not really sure what this is about, but I'm hoping it's a short lived phase so that I can go back to getting SOME kind of sleep. Other than the not sleeping at night, he's great. Fat and sassy, I believe is the correct term. :)
Friday, December 24, 2010
Baby's First Christmas
Mr. Mason is officially 4 months old. Yeah, I know he looks like a 7 month old, but whatev. We weighed him last night and he's now at a whopping 17 lbs! He really likes sitting in your lap so that he can see everything that's going on. He's also getting good at grabbing objects in front of him and trying to roll over.
What he's not so good at- sleeping through the night. About a week ago he stopped nursing at night. Now, instead of sleeping for 5 hours before waking up to eat, I'm up constantly with him. Not really sure what this is about, but I'm hoping it's a short lived phase so that I can go back to getting SOME kind of sleep. Other than the not sleeping at night, he's great. Fat and sassy, I believe is the correct term. :)
What he's not so good at- sleeping through the night. About a week ago he stopped nursing at night. Now, instead of sleeping for 5 hours before waking up to eat, I'm up constantly with him. Not really sure what this is about, but I'm hoping it's a short lived phase so that I can go back to getting SOME kind of sleep. Other than the not sleeping at night, he's great. Fat and sassy, I believe is the correct term. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment