Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lights

This year for Christmas, Dustin got me Christmas lights! We've never put lights up on the house because, well, I don't think Dustin is comfortable climbing onto our roof. So this year he got a guy he works with to come and do it for him! :) We all agree that they look great. Thanks Dust.And here's Mason with his "friends." The boys bought him the elephant before he was born. We named it "Snuffles." We've been looking for a second friend for months, and the other night we finally found one. A cute little bear, which we decided to name "Honey" because of his honey color and because, as Carson so cleverly noted, "Bears like to eat honey!"Mason, of course, loves them both.

7 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

very pretty lights, maren! i love the classic white twinkle lights.

T'Asa said...

The lights look amazing! And Mason, Snuffles, and Honey do look good together!

SD and EJ said...

We love stuffed animals at our house. I think Ash has 50. Your house looks awesome!

Niki said...

So cool that you got lights outside. I'm sure your boys love it too. And "friends" are so much fun. I have two that have "friends" and I wouldn't trade it for anything. They always help calm a troubled heart.

Nycole said...

Your lights look so pretty! Paisley's cousins bought her that same elephant before it was born, it's so cute!

Sheri said...

Austin has that elephant. His name is Elephant, clever eh?

Maren and Dustin said...

Yeah, Sheri, that's why I started naming the stuffed animals. :)