Then the little guys said goodnight to everyone and fell fast asleep. As for the adults, we had a bunch of friends invite themselves over for food and games. :) (We love that we have friends who do this!) We sat around and chatted, played a bunch of games and drank our fair share of sparkling cider. Then we watched the ball drop and socialized a bit more before calling it a night. I wish I could say the rest of the night was quiet, but due to Mason's newborn-like sleeping habits, it wasn't quite the restful night I was hoping for. But while the morning didn't deliver me from a full nights sleep, it did bring hunger, so we celebrated yet again by having New Year's Pancakes. Mmmm, sprinkles, chocolate chips, syrup, whipped cream… okay, it sounds more like dessert, but hey, January 1st only comes once a year!
And sleep.
As for 2011, we plan to love each other and our 3 beautiful boys even more.

1 comment:
sounds like a good plan for 2011!!
Post a Comment