Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mmmm, Tasty!

Yesterday we finally got to take Mason in for his 4 month well baby check up. As usual, he's a big, healthy and very cute boy. :) He now weighs in at 18 lbs, 4 oz. (a pound more than when I weighed him on the 23rd last month) which means he's still in the 95%. He's slowed down a little on his length (25 inches- 50%), which Dustin was sorely disappointed about. But all in all, he looks great.

Being that this was his 4 month check up the doctor gave me the go ahead to start feeding him solid foods. So today he got his first bowl of rice cereal. I usually don't stick too long with the rice, because it's kinda gross, but apparently Mason thought it was delicious. He scarfed down the whole bowl with no problems (should I be worried about my future grocery bills?) Here he is trying to get every last speck of cereal off the spoon.What was that Mom?Mmmm, tasty! My compliments to the chef!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Mason has passed Hadley up. She was only 17lbs, 12oz. but that was at her 12 month check!! What a cutie he is!!

Jenn said...

Pretty stinkin cute kid. He is going to be your football player:)

Michelle said...

He is a cutie! I'm glad he liked the cereal!