Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Developments

Mason has decided that he can no longer be stationary. He must move! And if that means rolling, then by golly, he'll do it! He's actually been rolling consistently for a couple of days now but I shot this video today for Grandma.

Mason also has a new development in his mouth. Yup, a tooth! He's not even 5 months old! Crazy little baby. It must have come in sometime Monday, since that evening was the first time I felt it. (I would know, seeing as how my hands are his favorite teething toy!) I'm thinking that this is the source of his recent horrific sleeping habits. There are going to be a lot more sleepless nights in my future if that's the case.

In other news, I'm getting pretty good at typing with one hand.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

It's so sad when they become mobile... sigh. But I love his big grin at the end of your video. And did you know I can clean an entire bathroom with one hand? I bet you can too!!

The Liddells said...

The sad part is that I don't know what's "normal" for teeth to come in, but 5 months does sound early...

He's so cute!