Here's Carson a few nights ago. Check out that crazy tooth!

It's actually been loose for weeks. And it looked like this for what seemed like forever. One night Dustin told Carson he would give him a $5 bill if he could pull it out. Carson jumped all over that and totally let Dustin have a shot at it. Unfortunately, it just wasn't ready to come out. Until today!

I was getting Mason ready for his nap and Carson was watching TV, when all the sudden he came running into the nursery and announced, "My tooth came out!" He's pretty excited, especially since it didn't even hurt! (Now to figure out the Tooth Fairy standard for payment…)
While we're talking about teeth, Mason also has some news. No losses for him, but he now has two in there! (Yes, I'm still nursing him, and yes, he has bitten me.
Sigh.) And Mason is now 5 months old! It's gone by so fast.

I also started putting him in 12 month PJ's. Guess he's not going to slow down or average out any time soon! Now if only we could get him to grow some hair.

He's been a really good baby. We can't get enough of his chubby, kissable cheeks!
5 comments:
Tell Carson we're so excited that he got his tooth out! I HATE pulling out teeth so I always try to get my kids to do their own. :) The tooth fairy has always brought a dollar to our house. There's no inflation at the Jensen house. Alos, sorry about the teeth and nursing...my kdis always got their teeth by 5 months, except Emilee who got hers at 4. Good luck! You get caloused up after a while.
isn't it crazy to think you have a kid old enough for the lose-the-tooth stage!?! And best of luck with the new teeth/nursing. Never a good combo.
Ahhh, Trevor would be jealous. He is almost 7 and no tooth losses yet. I agree with Becca, $1 is a good rate. But I have a lot of opinions about kids and money, so I will refrain to go on my soapbox any longer. I think the biggest problem with losing teeth is for that darn tooth fairy to remember to come. She is known for forgetting around here. Often, Ben has had to write us notes to remind us "to let the tooth fairy know that he lost a tooth." Our poor (patient) kids!
Can I have Mason to practice on please? He's too stinkin' cute!
way to go Carson! It is never a good idea to let Dustin pull it for you! ;) Mason is getting so big and cuter each day. Love ya and miss you guys.
Post a Comment