Monday, August 9, 2010

A little Summer Fun

We are loving having Grandma Jensen here. (Now only if we could get this baby to come so we can REALLY enjoy having Grandma here!) This morning the boys tested out 3D sidewalk chalk. It really is pretty neat. Some of the colors jump up while others recede. They had fun experimenting with the different colors and tools that we got.Plus, those 3d glasses make you look so darn cool. :) (Jensen kept putting them on and saying "It a party!" Hahaha! I love this kid!)

3 comments:

EJ said...

I saw that chalk at the store the other day and wondered if it was cool. Cute boys!

Regan said...

Yay! So cute. I hope the baby comes soon!

Niki said...

I, for one, am going to miss you while you are on maternity leave--you are my biggest blog fan. I can always count on a comment from you! Thanks for making me feel good! I hope everything goes well for you and the new baby!