Here is Mason with Dustin's grandmother on the day we came home from the hospital. (We had to use the socks over his hands so that he wouldn't scratch up his cute chubby cheeks.)
I took this one the other day because he looked so cute watching the mobile above the pack'n'play. My other babies slept this way for several months before I had to turn them lengthwise in the bed. Mason has nearly outgrown this position already!
I'll admit this is not his best picture, but he was so calm laying in my lap, I couldn't help but snap one of him.
And here he is with Grandma Jensen. Carson noticed yesterday how much Mason looks like Jensen did. I think he's right.
So far he has been a really good baby. We had to do a couple of jaundice tests (because we always have to do that) but he's fine now. Mason even went out last night on his first outing to dinner at Cheddar's and a Target run. He was very well behaved. :)

2 comments:
Mason is very cute, he does look a lot like Jensen. My kids were very excited to get to peek at him last night. :)
Wow! I go out of town for a week, come back, and you've had a baby! Congratulations. So fun. I hope everything goes well and you can find the rest that you need to enjoy your new "little" one!
Post a Comment