Sunday, August 29, 2010
Family Photo
Since we were all dolled up for church this afternoon, AND we had grandma around to take the picture, I thought I'd better jump on a little family photo opportunity.
I know people think I'm crazy taking my 6 day old to church, but I really didn't think it was too much. I feel really good, he slept the entire time we were there (& no one touched him-Dustin's fear), we had the extra help on our first Sunday back, so why not? We didn't stay for the full 3 hours, but it was nice to be there for sacrament meeting. Carson was HIGHLY disappointed that he did not get to stay for class, but Dustin didn't feel like taking 2 cars and staying with the 2 of them. We'll try that next week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you! I don't go wait very long to get back into the swing of things either - I feel so much BETTER after having a baby that I'm ready to live again! Great family pic!
A beautiful family! I actually did notice you were at church. I've always told Josh that once we have kids, I really don't want to miss a week. I don't know how feasible that really is, but I really do enjoy church. Josh, however, is all about not going and staying home to "help me" for the first six weeks of the baby's life. :)
Post a Comment