I'm still taking things slow, especially after my trip to the hospital on the 21st. But after a week on terbutaline (which I did not enjoy so much) and getting past my 36 week mark, I finally feel ready to be done with this summer! I'm ready to stop being so uncomfortable. I'm ready to stop being so swollen. I'm ready to meet this little one. Not quite sure I'm ready for the inevitable sleep deprivation… but I'm willing to concede that at this point. :)
I'm really hoping that we make it through the end of next week (which will put us at 37 weeks) not only for the well being of baby, but also because my awesome mom is coming then! But I really hope that I don't have to go much further than that, quite frankly, for my own well being. :) Thank you to everyone who has been so generous with their help, offers, and concern for our little family. We know how truly blessed we are!

8 comments:
I really like that haircut, though! Even if it is short, it looks really good on you. As for #3...that's very exciting. I can't believe it's almost time.
You're so close! And I think your short hair is really cute. :)
What cute pics of you and the boys. I'm so happy that you made it through the past week...I know you're relieved to be off that horid medicine! You're on the home stretch!
Awww, how cute you all are. I hope everything goes well for you in the next couple of weeks!
I am glad you are doing well and hope you and baby brud will continue to do well for a little longer. Love the pictures! Good luck and let us know if we can do anything for you! Love ya!
You are almost there! Your boys are so sweet. I love that picture.
Good luck with everything. Hope that baby comes right after your Mom gets there. Then you are done with pregnancy and you have some great help!
aw Maren, you should have taken advantage of the pool more. It helps with the swelling and alleviates some of the heaviness, at least while you are floating. Well, it is almost done, so good luck. The worst part of it all for me was the lack of sleep that came after, so I would take the pregnancy part over and over if I could just have someone else do the nighttime stuff afterwards :)
Post a Comment